POWERPROJECT IS EASY-TO-USE AND EXTREMELY POWERFUL PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE AND PREFERRED BY THOUSANDS OF CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.
It gives a complete control to decide the plan of actions to be taken as relevant to the latest updates in the industry. It can be used as a stand-alone solution or as a specific program management solution by any number of people to have an idea about the project information required.
This course provides an introduction to project management and Powerproject. The participants learn the basics and project, calendar, tasks and relationships, work breakdown structure (WBS), code libraries, resource management, baselines, earned value management, reports, filters and annotations are instructed so that the learners take control of the situation, take quick decisions and relate to the trends accordingly.
The students are asked to design a project and attempt for successful completion with the application of the concepts learned in the program. Also learn how to link 3D model & Power Project to generate 4D Plan.
Who can enroll?
• Planning Engineers
• BIM managers
• Site managers
• Project managers
• Construction managers
• Anyone who wants to use a powerful project management software
• General contractors and sub-contractors of large or small construction projects
• Civil engineering professionals involved at various stages of construction projects
• Senior management of civil engineering firms and contracting organisations responsible for end-to-end management of construction projects
• Professional advisors and project managers responsible for project management and completion as per desired objectives
• Various stakeholders involved at different stages of a project or managing individual projects within their teams
In What Industries?
Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defence, Engineering and Construction, Manufacturing and Industrial, Oil and Gas\Petrochemical, Power and Water Utility Plants, Education and Training, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Automotive, Media Production, E-Business Enablers, Marketing and Sales, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding and Repair Yards.
• Create a project with activities and resources
• Calculate a schedule
• Analyze resource/cost data
• Risk Analysis of Schedule
• BOQ Updation
• Compare current vs. target schedules
• Report Generation
• Line of Balance Reports
Risk Analysis in Power Project: